Is Your Gate System European Law Compliant?
Under the current Health and Safety regulations we have a responsibility to inform you to have all powered gates or barriers maintained on a regular basis by a suitably qualified engineer and that a proper record is kept. Westcountry Gates & Barriers maintenance contracts are specifically designed to cover you under the regulations and ensure you receive optimum safe performance from your gates or barrier.
It is, therefore, imperative that you ensure that every one of your company's sites fitted with any form of automated access equipment, without exception, is issued with a maintenance regime compliant with European Community Commission directives.
At Westcountry Gates & Barriers we provide competitively priced service and maintenance contracts that will not only ensure that your company keeps on the right side of the law, but more importantly, will give you the peace of mind that your premises are protected by fully operational, maintained security and access control equipment.
Automatic gate and barrier systems are generally exposed to all weather conditions and varying levels of use. As with all automation equipment a maintenance program will ensure the longest possible life of the equipment. Our company provides annual renewable maintenance contracts, which are detailed below.
Every maintenance / service visit will include:
- Full service and maintenance checks where any faulty components can be repaired or replaced.
- Spray and lube all mechanical parts.
- Clean circuitry of dust and insects' nests.
- Testing and diagnostics of safety devices.
- Adjustments of gate/barrier hardware such as rollers and hinges.
- Re-align gate/barrier.
- Check and clean gate/barrier.
- The cost of all labour and consumables used for the service (excludes cost of parts).
- Force test carried out accompanied by a force test report sheet
- Maintenance and fault report sheets with every site visit.
This service visit excludes the cost of any out of warranty parts required to repair the system and any accidental or malicious damage to the system or its operation. However, it does include a substantial 15% discount on any labour and parts required to repair the system within the period of the contract.
Bronze Service Plan
We will make one maintenance / service visit to your property per year.
Silver Service Plan
We will make two maintenance / service visits to your property per year.
Gold Service Plan
We will make three maintenance / service visits to your property per year.
Highly recommended for gates / barriers that open 30 or more times per day.